Friday, August 3, 2012

From blogging to television...




There will be a new post up in the next few days...But-until then, I wanted to let everyone know what I have been up to. This is cross posted from my(and Kim Wombles) other blog.



Kim and I wanted to share some very exciting news with you all.  There is a new television network coming to town! "The Autism channel"...a network devoted to all things autism will be making its debut in late August.  The channel will offer a wide variety of shows dealing with things like early diagnosis, different therapies, legal rights, and research just to name a few. Of course a show very near and dear to my heart (as well as Kim's) will be "The Blogger Ladies" featuring none other than myself and Kim!  On it we will be discussing various topics and some of the blogs (from the directory- naturally) that discuss them. We are very excited to be a part of this wonderful project-and look forward to discussing your blogs.  Stay tuned for more information-as we will post it as it comes in.  To all of you who answered my post "Calling all bloggers!"..now you know the project we were working on! Thanks so much for sending your links..please keep them coming!--Kathleen

Make sure to check out the demo video and finally see Kathleen revealed! :) We're so excited by this project and the chance to share with a wider audience all you wonderful bloggers and the insights and wisdom autistic bloggers, professionals, and parents have to offer to those in similar situations. --Kim







please go like this page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheAutismChannel

And check out this nifty press release! http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/8/prweb9765796.htm

7 comments:

Looking for Blue Sky said...

This sounds really exciting, and I'm hoping it is something that can be watched worldwide :)

kathleen said...

@Looking for blue sky-thanks..It is exciting..I am so proud to be a part of it. I hope that it reaches everyone!

Lizbeth said...

So cool!!!!!

kathleen said...

Thanks Lizbeth! It really is cool..something that Kim and I have been working towards for a long time. :)

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I'll have to see if I can access that.

kathleen said...

Thanks Stephanie! They will have access via their website. :)

Stephanie said...

Cool. I watch all my "tv" on the web anyway. :)